The MUST 1kVA or 1000Watts Solar Inverter is a high-performance inverter designed for use in small-scale off-grid solar power systems.
The Inverter features advanced technology that allows for efficient and reliable power conversion, even in extreme weather conditions. It also has a built-in MPPT solar charge controller, which maximizes the energy harvesting from solar panels.
Additionally, the inverter has a wide input voltage range and can be used with a variety of renewable energy sources, including solar panels, wind turbines, and hydroelectric generators.
Features of the Solar Inverter MUST 1kVA or 1000W:
- Pure sine wave output
- Smart LCD setting (Working modes, Charge Current, Charge Voltage, etc).
- Built-in MPPT 60A/80A solar charge controller
- Combining solar system, AC utility, and battery power source to supply continuous power
- Overload, short circuit, and deep discharge protection
- Cold start function
- Support USB, RS485 monitoring function
- WIFI remote monitoring (optional)
- Compatible to generator
- Support parallel operation up to 3 units (available for 3KW-5KW 48V)